To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Guidelines for the abstract structure
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be asked for revisions.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as in, will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Steps to follow for your abstract submission
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to ( email@example.com )
After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for the Abstract submission
- Please submit your abstract before : 08th October 2019
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
Other important dates
Early bird payment deadline: 05th September 2019
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 06th November 2019
- Full paper submission: 27th December 2019
Important information for the co – authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment is required to be made independently.
- However they will be given a discount of 15% from the Non Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- Certificate will be issued for the co – authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Please set your spam filter to accept messages from “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Contact the main conference coordinator at email@example.com in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your registration or inquiry
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.